1. Do you have any “guilty pleasure” tv shows? Which one(s)?
2. How old is your computer?
3. What is the worst book you’d ever read? Why? (And don’t just say “‘cause it sucks”)
4. What’s the earliest memory you have?
5. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how many and where?
6. What is the strangest-sounding name in your family? (As far back in your family tree as you know)
7. What was your favorite toy as a kid that today you have no understanding of why it was?
8. What was the number 1 hit single on the year you were born?
9. Who’s your favorite news anchor?
10. What’s your favorite article of clothing that you’ve owned, past or present?
11. Early bird or night owl?
tagged by pkmndaisuki
1. Yes. Teen Wolf. And I still watch Glee so I can bitch about it.
2. I built it back in… oh shit… early 2009? Bonus: It’s currently running Windows 7, has 2.5TB of disk space, 4GB of RAM, an AMD Phenom 9500 Quad-Core processor, and an ATI Radeon HD 4770 graphics card. Honestly, it’s still overpowered for what I do on it.
3. I mostly don’t actually finish terrible books. And it’s hard to qualify “worst,” because my least favourite probably has nothing to do with quality. But whatever. I hated The Great Gatsby and Great Expectations the absolute most. I found them both boring and awful and have blocked out most of the memories of them.
4. I was about 4. My dad was lying on the floor drawing, and I was lying on his back, watching over his shoulder.
5. Yes. Just one. My left, pinky metacarpal.
6. I come from a family with names like Palanita, Isalena, Georgina, Ernestina, and Americo. Don’t make me pick one.
7. I… have no idea. I mostly played with Barbies, because I liked to tell stories. The only difference is that I don’t use Barbies anymore.
8. Kim Carnes with ‘Bette Davis Eyes’ (apparently)
9. Anderson Cooper? Does he count? He used to do something like that. Maybe he still does. I love him.
10. Ahh… this pair of homemade bell bottoms. My mum fashioned them from an old pair of my dad’s jeans by adding yellow fabric panels. They were fucking rad as hell. And I do still have them. I couldn’t fit into them for love or money though. :(
11. Night owl, she types at 6:01am